Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7th Word on Power

Read the following verses to meditate on and to hide in your heart pertaining to power.

Luke 10:19

Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. King James Version

I have given you authority to trample on snames and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. New International Version

And I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and to walk among serpents and scorpions and to crush them. Nothing shall injure you! The Living Bible

Listen! I have given you authority so that you can walk on snakes and scorpions and overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing will hurt you. Today's English Version

Write a Prayer to the hand of Him who gives power based on the memorized verses

Thank you Jesus for the authority you have given your people. Thank you for the power we have over the enemy whom you already defeated.

Write down what God’s will is for you on power in reference to the verses

God wants me to know that because of my relationship with Him, I have been give power and authority over the enemy so that I can walk in confidence of His Word that I will not be defeated.

Go and do what God has revealed to you on power and reap your harvest.

God wants me to let others know that they too have power to defeat the enemy through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment