Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2nd Word on The One Who Gives Power

Read the following verses to meditate on and to hide in your heart pertaining to power

II Samuel 22:33

God is my strength and power and he maketh my way perfect. King James Version

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. New International Version

This God is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless. The English Version

Write a Prayer to the hand of Him who gives power based on the memorized verses.

Thank you Jesus for strengthening me and I represent you daily.

Write down what God’s will is for you on power in reference to the verses

God wants me to know that He is my source of strength.

Go and do what God has revealed to you on power and reap your harvest.

God wants me to let others know that when they give their lives to Christ, they too will be strengthen.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment