Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9th Word on the Giver of Power

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of power:

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and in Samaria and unto the uttermost part of the earth. King James Version

But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power to testify about me with great effect to the people in Jerusalem throughout Judea in Samaria and to the ends of the earth about my death and resurrection. The Living Bible

But when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you will be filled with power and you will be witnesses for me in Jerusalem in all of Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth. The English Version

Write a Prayer to the hand of Him who gives power based on the memorized verses.

Thank you for empowering me with your Holy Spirit to represent you. Thank you for the boldness I have to present the Gospel to those who don't know you.

Write down what God’s will is for you on power in reference to the verses.

God wants me to spread the gospel as I encounter people everyday through discernment and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.

Go and do what God has revealed to you on power and reap your harvest.

God wants me to be a witness of the power received from the Holy Spirit so that others can come to know God and his saving grace.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment