Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 28th Word on the Giver of Power

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of power:

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; fo it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first and also to the Greek. King James Version

I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; first for the Jew then for the Gentile. New International Version

For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is God's powerful method of bringing all who believe it to heaven. This message was preached first to the Jews alone but now everyone is invited to come to God in this same way. The Living Bible

I have complete confidence in the gospel; it is God's power to save all who believe first the Jews and also the Gentiles. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for your Word. I can walk in confidence of knowing that your Word is true and gives power to those who believe it.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that I can live a life in abundance through the power received from accepting him as my Lord and Saviour.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to introduce others to the Gospel of Jesus Christ so they can receive the power that comes from salvation through Jesus Christ.


Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment