Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17th Word on the Giver of Power

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of power:

Jeremiah 10:12

He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. King James Version

But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you for being the almighty God who has the power, wisdom and understanding necessary to create things. I pray that I walk in the same anointing as I tap into my creativity.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to tap into his power, wisdom and understanding as I do the things that he purposed me to do on the earth.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that God has the power to equip them to operate in the same power that he used to create the earth.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment