Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8th Word on Power

Read the following verses to meditate on and to hide in your heart pertaining to power.

I Corinthians 4:20

For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power. King James Version

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. New International Version

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of words but of power. Today's English Version

Write a Prayer to the hand of Him who gives power based on the memorized verses.

Thank you for power that comes from the Holy Spirit that quickens, enlightens and energize me.

Write down what God’s will is for you on power in reference to the verses.

God wants me to activate the power in me to do the things that he has already predestined and purposed me to do.


Go and do what God has revealed to you on power and reap your harvest.


God wants me to operate in His power so that others will see miracles, signs and wonders and want to come to know the giver of such power.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment