Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 102:16-18

When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the destitute and not despise their prayer. This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord. King James Version

For Jehovah will rebuild Jerusalem! He will appear in his glory! He will listen to the prayers of the destitute for he is never too busy to heed their requests. I am recording this so that future generations will also praise the Lord for all that he has done. And a people that shall be created shall praise the Lord. The Living Bible

When the Lord rebuilds Zion, he will reveal his greatness. He will hear his forsaken people and listen to their prayer. Write down for the coming generation what the Lord has done, so that people not yet born will praise him. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for assuring me through your word that you will answer my prayers. Thank you for having me on your mind as I go through life. Thank you for giving me nuggets to pass on to generations to come.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that regardless to what I experience in life, he is always there to help when I cry out to him. He wants me to let generations behind me know that when they cry out to the Lord they too can experience his care and love as He meets their every need.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to encourage others to pray as they go through their tough times. He wants me to testify of his goodness, love, compassion and concern for his people in whatever situation they encounter for his glory.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment