Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 102:1-2

Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call answer me quickly. New International Version

Hear my prayer O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble, incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily. King James Version

Lord hear my prayer! Listen to my plea! Don't turn away from me in this time of my distress. Bend down your ear and give me speedy answers. The Living Bible

Listen to my prayer O Lord, and hear my cry for help! When I am in trouble don't turn away from me! Listen to me and answer me quickly when I call! Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Lord for hearing me when I am in trouble. Thank you for answering quickly in my distress.


Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to come to him so that he can come and see about me in my time of trouble.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that they can go to God in their time of trouble so that he can rescue them.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment