Monday, May 3, 2010



Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Proverbs 8:17

I love them that love me and those that seek me early shall find me.New International Version

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. King James Version

I love all who love me. Those who search for me shall surely find me. The Living Bible

I love those who love me; whoever looks for me can find me. Today's English Version
Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for the love you demonstrate to me and all who love you. Thank you for giving me the desire to seek you on a daily basis. Thank you for making yourself available when I pray.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to trust and believe that he hears me when I pray because of his great love and care for me so that he can show himself mighty in my life.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that this same love that I experience when seeking God through prayer is available to them. As they experience his love they will know that they are truly loved and will want to seek him daily to continue to experience this love.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment