Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 69:13

But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me in the truth of thy salvation. King James Version

But I pray to you O Lord, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation. New International Version

But I keep right on praying to you Lord. For now is the time you are bending down to hear! You are ready with plentiful supply of love and kindness. Now answer my prayer and rescue me as you promised. The Living Bible

But as for me, I will pray to you Lord; answer me, God, at a time you choose. Answer me because of your great love, because you keep your promise to save. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for giving me the strength and power to keep on praying regardless to what my situation looks like. You are compassionate enough to hear my petitions, deliver me and answer my prayers just like you promised at the right time. Thank you for my due time and the ability to pray, praise and persevere.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God's will is for me to know without a shadow of a doubt that he knows what I need when I pray and will supply my every need.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to keep the faith despite what things look like in the natural so that others will want to know the reason for my hope in you so they too can experience your deliverance as they accept you as their Lord and Saviour.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment