Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 143:1

Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications in thy faithfulness answer me and in thy righteousness. King James Version

Hear my prayer O Lord; answer my plea because you are faithful to your promises. The Living Bible

Lord, hear my prayer! In your righteousness lissten to my plea; answer me in your faithfulness! Today's English Version

O Lord hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and rightousness come to my relief. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for be a faithful God. Thank you for hearing my petitions and coming to my rescue.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to come to him when I am in need of help. He wants me to put all of my hope in trust in him and believe that he will meet my every need.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that he is a merciful God and that it doesn't matter what the situation is, God is willing and able to listen.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment