Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour, and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and behold a man stood before me in bright clothing. And said Cornelius, thy prayer is heard and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God. King James Version

Cornelus replied, Four days ago I was praying as usual at this time of the afternoon, when suddenly a man was standing before me clothed in a radiant robe! He told me, Cornelius, your prayers are heard and your charities have been noticed by God! The Living Bible

Cornelius answered: Four days ago I was in my house praying at this hour at three in the afternoon. Suddenly a man in shining clothes stood before me and said Cornelius God has heard your prayer and remembered your gifts to the poor. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for examples of answered prayers through your word and the lilives of others. You listen, care and know what our needs are. Thank you for meeting our every need as we seek you daily through prayer.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to continue to pray and put my faith, hope and trust in God and believe that he hears me and will answer my prayers in due season.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to encourage others to continue to petition God in their time of need and rest assured that God hears them when they call on him through prayer.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment