Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Matthew 21:21-22

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, if ye have faith and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things whatsover ye shall ask in prayer, believing ye shall receive. King James Version

Then Jesus told them, truly, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this Mount of Olives, move over into the ocean and it will. You can get anything- anything you ask for in prayer - if you believe. The Living Bible

Jesus answered, I assure you that if you believe and do not doubt you will be able to do what I have done to this fig tree. And not only this, but you will even be able to say to this hill, get up and throw yourself in the sea and it will. If you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for the power of prayer. I pray that as I increase my faith through studying, meditating and praying your word, that I will begin to root up difficult and trying situations that I encounter.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that I am equipped already with the same power that raised Jesus from the dead. This is what enables me to do all things.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know of the power that they can have through prayer once they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment