Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2nd Talk to the hand of Him who Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Deuteronomy 32:39

See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. New International Version

See now that I even I am he and there is no god with me: I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. King James Version

Don't you see that I alone am God? I kill and make alive. I wound and heal - No one delivers from my power. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for being the one and only true and living God. Thank you for the power to heal. Thank you for healing your people of all manner of sickness and disease, every wrong thought and everything that does not bring glory to your name.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that there is nothing that he can't do because he is the one and only God. He is the one who made me and everything that exist. Therefore, I can go to him in confidence knowing that he can heal me of anything.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know of the healing power that is available to them when they acknowledge God for who he is.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment