Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15th Talk To The Hand That Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Jeremiah 30:17

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thy wounds saith the Lord because they called thee an outcast saying this is zion whom no man seeketh after. King James Version

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the Lord because you are called an outcast, zion for who no one cares. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thnk you for restoration. You are the one who heals because you care.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that he can restore me regardless to what the situation is that I am experiencing and heal me in the process.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that God is a restorer and that He can and will heal those that are his own.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

2 comments:

  1. Terri, I see you have The Shack here. What did you think of the book? I recently worked in a book store and it was a very popular item. There was a wide variety of opinions about the book. There were people who loved it, there were people who hated it, there were people who wouldn't finish reading it, and I personally kept it so I could reread it because it was so intense. Would love to know your thoughts. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shack is a book that exposes the secret sins in the live of the author. He was tired of living this secret life and decided to come clean. Of course, it was after he was busted by his wife. The end result is that he is free! No more past hurts, feeling or shame for him and he wants other to know that this same deliverance is available to others who will give their life to Jesus Christ and be healed.

    ReplyDelete