Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28th Talk To The Hand That Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Jeremiah 17:14

Heal me O Lord and I shall be healed; save me and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise. King James Version

Lord, you alone can heal me, you alone can save and my praises are for you alone. The Living Bible

Heal me O Lord and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for healing me. Your word is true and you not only saved me but healed me of every hurt, sickness and disease. No other can do this and I give praise, honor and glory for your marvelous work.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that he is a healer and that because of my relationship with Him through salvation, I can be healed.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that healing is available to them through Jesus Christ when they accept him as Lord and Saviour.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment