Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19 Talk To The Hand That Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Jeremiah 3:22

Return ye backsliding children and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee for thou art the Lord our God. King James Version

Return faithless people; I will cure you of backsliding. Yes we will come to you for you are the Lord our God. New International Version

O my rebellious children come back to me again and I will heal you from your sins. And they reply, Yes we will come for you are the Lord our God. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for your care and concern for the backsliders. Thank you for healing us when we come to our senses and ask for healing.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that nothing separates me from his love. He loves me enough to heal me when I have backslided.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that there isn't anything that they can't take to the Lord and be healed of.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment