Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12th Talk To The Hand That Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Isaiah 57:18

I have seen his ways and will heal him: I will lead him also and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. King James Version

I have seen what they do but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them and comfort them helping them to mourn and to confess their sins. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for being long suffering. You heal based on your promises and faithfulness.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to acknowledge that I have sinned against him and repent so that I can be healed.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that there isn't any sin that they have done that they can't confess to God in order to receive his healing power.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment