Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18th Talk To The Hand That Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

James 5:14-16

Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for order among your people. Thank you for allowing me to confess my sins and be healed.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me healed. I don't have to be ashamed of what I've done. I can confess my sins to my heavenly father for forgiveness.


Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that they too can be healed and receive forgiveness for their sins by Jesus Christ our healer.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment