Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th Talk To The Hand That Strengthens As You Use Your Kneeling Prayer Pillow

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of strength as you use your kneeling prayer pillow or use your travel prayer pillow:

I Peter 5:10

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. King James Version

And the God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory in Christ after you have suffered a little while will himself restore you and make you strong firm and steadfast. New International Version

After you have suffered a little while our God who is full of kindness through Christ will give you his eternal glory. He personally will come and pick you up and set you firmly in place and make you stronger than ever. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

Nothing brings people to their knees more than suffering. My kneeling prayer pillow has come to play an important role during my times of suffering. You may want to use your kneeling prayer pillow as God strengthens and settle you as well. At different intervals during the day, you may want to take these scriptures on strength and meditate on them as you use your travel prayer pillow on the way to work, on the way to church or on a short getaway to be with God. God help us to tap into your strength as we go through.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

While utilizing my kneeling prayer pillow, I don't have to rush through hearing from God. When I am going through my time of suffering, I want to know what God's will is for me. I will meditate on the word pertaining to strength that comes with the travel prayer pillow so that I may be encouraged to go through to the glory of God.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on His strength to reap the harvest:

Once I go through, that doesn't dictate that I stop using my kneeling prayer pillow for prayer. I have been strengthened in the process and want others to know as they go through they too can tap into the strength that comes from God. Utilizing the kneeling prayer pillow or the travel size pillow will be suitable to use regardless to whether you are going to pray for 60 seconds or 60 minutes. But when you know that you will be going through a process, I would recommend using the kneeling prayer pillow until you are strengthened and stablished.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
If you are interested in previewing a kneeling prayer pillow or a travel prayer pillow click here

No comments:

Post a Comment