Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th Talk To The Hand That Strengthens

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of strength:

Joshua 1:9

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. King James Version

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. New International Version

Yes, be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for giving me something to be bold and strong about. I have attained boldness because of my relationship with you. I know that your word is true. I don't have to walk in fear or doubt because I have access to your strength.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to do what he has planned for me to do on the earth with boldness knowing that I have his strength to persevere.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on His strength to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that they can walk out their destiny without any restraints as they tap into the strength that comes from our relationship with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment