Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6th Talk To The Hand That Strengthens Your Faith

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of strength:

Luke 22:31-32

And the Lord said Simon, Simon behold Satan hath desired to have you that he may sift you as wheat; But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not; and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. King James Version

Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you Simon that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back strengthen your brothers. New International Version

Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to have you to sift you like wheat, but I have pleaded in prayer for you that your faith should not completely fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strenghten and build up the faith of your brothers. The Living Bible


Write a prayer to the hand of Him who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for letting me see the error of my ways. Thank you for how you pray to the Father for my continued faith. Thanks for strengthening me in my time of weakness and sin.


Write down what God's will is for you as the one who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to repent when I sin and let others know that the Lord strengthened and kept me in the faith until I repented.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on His strength to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that God knows that we will be attacked by the enemy and that if we continue to keep the faith, he will strengthen us through the process.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment