Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Philipians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.  New International Version

But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  King James Version

And it is He who will supply all your needs from His riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us.  The Living Bible

And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for meeting my every need.  You are God and Lord of my life and is concerned about my well being. 

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God's will is for me to realize that I can go to Him for anything I have need of and to let others know that they can do the same.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to meet the needs of others that I encounter so that they can know that God is truly a provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment