Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 26th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Matthew 11:28

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  King James Version

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  New International Version

Come to me and I will give you rest all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke.  The Living Bible

Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Lord for giving me rest when I need it.  You know how much I can handle.  Help me to not burn out or get weary in my endeavors.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God's will is for me to recognize when I have taken on too much and to take time out to rest so that I can be rejuvenated.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to be ready to minister to those who are down trodden, disheartened and lost hope.  In order to do this, I need to get the proper rest I need so that I can be at my highest and best use to win them over for the glory of the Lord.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment