Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23rd Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Isaiah 55:10-12

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thiter, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  For you shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  King James Version

As the rain and snow come down from heaven and stay upon the ground to water the earth, and cause the grain to grow and to produce seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry, so also is my word, I send it out
and it always produces fruit.  It shall accomplish all I want it to and prosper everywhere I send it.  You will live in joy and peace.  The mountains and hills, the trees of the field-all the world around you will rejoice.  The Living Bible

My word is like the snow and the rain that come down from the sky to water the earth.  They make the crops grow and provide seed for planting and food to eat.  So also will be the word that I speak - it will not fail to do what I plan for it; it will do everything I send it to do.  You will leave Babylon with joy; you will be led out of the city in peace.  The mountains and hills will burst into singing, and the trees will shout for joy.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for your Word that provide seed.  I pray that as we minister to others your word that it will take root and produce a harvest of souls for the kingdom that will bring glory to your name.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to continue to study and meditate on the Word so that I can be equipped to do the work of ministry and continue to be a blessings to those who are in need of a word for their situation.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to have compassion on those who don't know the word and use the word to minister to them so that they will have a word in their time of trouble and need.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment