Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 19th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Zechariah 8:11-12

But it is all so different now! says the Lord Almighty.  For I am sowing peace and prosperity among you.  Your crops will prosper,\; the grapevines will be weighted down with fruit; the ground will be fertile, with plenty of rain; all these blessings will be given to the people left in the land.  The Living Bible

But noew I will not deal with the remnant of this people as I did in the past, declares the Lord Almighty.  The seed will grow well, the vine will yield its fruit, the ground will produce its crops, and the heavens will drop their dew.  I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people.  New International Version

But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the Lord of host.  For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase and the heavens shall give their dew, and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.  King James Version

But now I am treating the survivors of this nation differently.  They will plant their crops in peace.  Their vines will bear grapes, the earth will produce crops, and there will be plenty of rain.  I will give all these blessings to the people od my nation who survive.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for choosing me and placing me in your kingdom for such a time as this.  Thank you for providing my every need so that I can be equipped to do the work of ministry as a remnant in these last days.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to redeem the time as he provides for me so that I can be fruitful, multiply, replenish, subdue and dominate.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to use what I have to help those who aren't as fortunate and testify of how perservering and not giving up on God will ultimate bring forth fruit.


Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment