Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8th Word for the Day

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God; for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.  King James Version

Always remember that it is the Lord your God who gives you power to become rich, and he does it to fulfill his promise to your ancestors.  The Living Bible

But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.  New International Version

Remember that it is the Lord your God who gives you the power to become rich.  He does this because he is still faithful today to the covenant that he made with your ancestors.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for the wisdom, understanding, skill, talent and ability that you have given me.  I am able to profit from my abilities and even be a blessing to others.  Thank you for being true to your word that was given to our forefathers. I pray that I continue to give you the glory for everything that I am and will ever be.  Help me to not forget that it is you that has empowered me to accomplish my goals and gain wealth in the process.  I give you praise, honor and glory for what you have done.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

I believe that I am to share my blessings with others and educate others on the word so that they can tap into the wealth that is theirs.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to remind others that God has provided them with the power to get wealth.  As they gain wealth let them know that they are to be a blessing to the kingdom with their wealth so that those who are coming into the kingdom needs will be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment