Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2nd Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 18:6

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God; he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.King James Version

In my distress I screamed to the Lord for his help. And he heard me from heaven, my cry reached his ears. The Living Bible

In my trouble I called to the Lord, I called to my God for help. In his temple he heard my voice; he listened to my cry for help. Today's English Version


Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayer in my time of trouble. Not only did you hear my prayer but you avenged me. You meet my every need. You are a caring God and thank you for coming to see about me.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to come to him for help because he wants me to live a victorious life.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

He wants me to pray for others in their time of trouble so that they can see God fight their battle and want to get to know him as their Lord and Saviour.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment