Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 61:1-2

Hear my cry O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge a strong tower against the foe. New International Version

Hear my cry O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me and a strong tower from the enemy. King James Version

O God, listen to me! Hear my prayer! For wherever I am though far away at the ends of the earth, I will cry to you for help. When my heart is faint and overwhelmed, lead me to the mighty, towering Rock of safety. For you are my refuge, a high tower where my enemies can never reach me. The Living Bible

Hear my cry O God; listen to my prayer! In despair and far from home, I call to you! Take me to a safe refuge for you are my protector, my strong defense against my enemies. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for making me feel safe even in my distress. Thank you for hearing me when I call on you. Thank you for protecting me from the enemy. You are my refuge.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that there is no situation that can keep me away from him. I can call on him and he will hear, deliver and set me free.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that it doesn't matter what they are going through, they can go to God in confidence of knowing that he will bring them out.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment