Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Colossians 4:2

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. New International Version

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving. King James Version

Don't be weary in prayer; keep at it; watch for God's answers and remember to be thankful when they come. The Living Bible

Be persistent in prayer, and keep alert as you pray, giving thanks to God. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for the power of prayer. Thank you for letting me not get weary and faint. I put my trust in your word as I pray according to what is written. I anticipate your answer and trust and believe that you hear your people when we pray. Thank you in advance for answered prayers.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that he hears me and cares about me and ultimately has a purpose for my existence. He wants me to continue to commune with him as he unfolds his purpose in my everyday life situations.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to pray for the harvest of souls who don't know how to pray and that they can go to God in prayer.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment