Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 17:6-7

I call on you O God for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes. New International Version

I have called upon thee for thou wilt hear me O God: incline thine ear unto me and hear my speech. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. King James Version

Why am I praying like this? Because I know you will answer me O God! Yes listen as I pray. Show me your strong love in wonderful ways, O Savior of all those seeking your help against their foes. The Living Bible

I pray to you O God because you answer me; so turn to me and listen to my words. Reveal your wonderful love and save me; at your side I am safe from my enemies. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for being my source of help. Thank you for hearing me when I call on you. You are here to answer the prays of your people and deliver us from the hand of the enemy when needed.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to cry out to him in my time of need. He has everything I need and is willing and able to come see about me.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that when they think nothing works, let them know that God is still on the throne. He knows and he cares. All we have to do is go to him in prayer and trust and believe that his word is true. There is nothing too hard for our God. Keep praying and watch God move on your behalf.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment