Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 4:1

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer. New International Version

Hear me when I call O God of my righteousness: thou has enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. King James Version

O God, you have declared me perfect in your eyes; you have always cared for me in my distress; now hear me as I call again. Have mercy on me. Hear my prayer. The Living Bible

Answer me when I pray, O God, my defender! When I was in trouble, you helped me. Be kind to me now and hear my prayer. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayers. Thank you for answered prayers. I will continue to seek you daily for you are my Lord, Saviour, Provider and Deliverer.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to come to him in my time of need and know that he will supply my every need.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest: God wants me to let others know that through prayer, God can save, deliver and heal them.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment