Tuesday, May 25, 2010

March 25th Word on Answered Prayers

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to answered prayers:

Psalms 141:1-2

O Lord, I call to you; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to you. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. New International Version

Lord I cry unto thee make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice when I cry unto thee. Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. King James Version

Quick Lord, answer me for I have prayed. Listen when I cry to you for help! Regard my prayer as my evening sacrifice and as incense wafting up to you. The Living Bible

I call to you Lord; help me now! Listen to me when I call to you. Receive my prayer as incense, my uplifted hands as an evening sacrifice. The English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayer. I pray that as I seek to do your good and perfect will that you will respond as a God who is pleased with His servant. I look to you for you are my help.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who answers prayers based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to pray according to His word in faith so that His will can be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him answering prayers to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that God is ready and willing to hear our prayers and continuously will assist no matter what kind of trouble they are experiencing.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment