Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20th Word on the Giver of Life

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of life:


Luke 18:29-30

I tell you the truth, Jesus said to them, no one who has left home or wife or bothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age and in the age to come eternal life.  New International Version

And he said unto them, verily i say unto you there is no man that hath left house or parents or brethren or wife or children for the kingdom of God's sake, who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.  King James Version

Yes Jesus replied, and everyone who has done as you have leaving home, wife, brothers, parents, or children for the sake of the Kingdom of God, will be repaid many times over now, as well as receiving eternal life in the world to come.  The Living Bible

Yes, Jesus said to them, and I assure you that anyone who leaves home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the Kingdom of God will receive much more in this present age and eternal life in the age to come.  Today's English Version


Write a prayer to the hand of Him who is the giver of life based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for choosing me and using in your kingdom for such a time as this.  Thank you for the boldness that you give your people to forsake all for the kingdom sake and in the process we are able to live the life you have purposed for us to live on the earth and eventually eternally with you.
Write down what God's will is for you as the giver of life based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to not be concerned for my necessities in life because he will continue to provide them and let me still live a life of abundance and fulfillment as I bring life to others through ministry.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being the giver of life to reap the harvest:

God wants me to walk in faith, trust and confidence as he provides my daily needs so that I can give others my testimony of how God lets me live a peaceful, enjoyable and complete life while establishing his kingdom on the earth.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment