Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st Word on the Giver Of Life

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of life:

Proverbs 8:33-35

Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the post of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.  King James Version

Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it.  Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.  New International Version

Listen to my counsel-oh, don't refuse it-and be wise.  Happy is the man who is so anxious to be with me that he watches for me daily at my gates, or waits for me outside my home.  For whoever finds me finds life and wins approval from the Lord.  The Living Bible

Listen to what you are taught.  Be wise; do not neglect it.  The man who listens to me will be happy - the man who stays at my door every day, waiting at the entrance to my home.  the man who finds me finds life, and the Lord will be pleased with him.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who is the giver of life based on the memorized verse:
Thank you Jesus for the life I am able to live in you.  Thank you for delivering me from a life of sin and death to a life of faith and favour.  I pray that as my faith increases through the reading and studying of your word, that my life will reflect that life that you have purposed for me to live on the earth.

Write down what God's will is for you on Him being the giver of life based on the memorized verse:
God wants me to desire to know His wisdom so that I can walk out my life as a representative of a child of the most High God.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:
God wants me to let others know that they don't have to live a life of defeat and of no purpose.  They can choose Christ and live a full life by obtaining the favor of God.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment