Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scriptures On The Provider

Take 60 seconds throughout the day on meditate on these scriptures:


Psalms 37:17-18

The Lord knoweth the days of the upright; and their inheritance shall be forever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. King James Version



Day by day the Lord observes the good deeds done by godly men, and gives them eternal rewards. He cares for them when times are hard; even in famine, they will have enough. The Living Bible



The Lord takes care of those who obey him, and the land will be theirs forever. They will not suffer when times are bad; they will have enough in time of famine. Today’s English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on these scriptures:

Thank you Jesus for your righteousness that is inputted to me daily to help me make right choices and do right things. I pray that as I interact with others that they will want to get to know you because of the life that I am living before them. I pray that the fruits of my righteousness will produce fruit in my family that will be passed down to generations to come. Thank you for giving me plenty in the midst of the chaotic conditions in the world and providing for me supernaturally so that I can continue to be a blessing to others.

Write down what God’s will is for you on providing based on these scriptures:

God wants me to know that I don’t have to walk in fear, continue tithing and give liberally expecting Him to continue to provide for me.

Write down what God has revealed to you on providing on these scriptures to reap the harvest:

I need to continue to line my life up according to the word, walk in obedience and know that he will continue to provide my every need.

No comments:

Post a Comment