Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Psalms 37:3-4
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.  New International Version

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. King James Version

Trust in the Lord instead.  Be kind and good to others; then you will live safely here in the land and prosper, feeding in safety.  Be delighted with the Lord.  The he will give you all your heart's desires.  The Living Bible

Trust in the Lord and do good; live in the land and be safe.  Seek your happiness in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desire.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Dear Heavenly Father, I will put my trust in you and believe that you will help me to do those things that are good and right in your sight.  Thank you for safe dwellings in my nieghborhood.  Thank you for meeting my every need.  Thank you for blessing me with plenty so that I can be a blessing to others.  Thank you for providing me with wisdom and knowledge that produces the things I desire to have.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God's will for me is to be a blessing to others by being helpful, kind and compassionate.  I am to choose to do good to others and consider it an honor to represent God on the earth.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to not murmur and complain with others and see the good in every situation so that others will begin to see life and hope in what they experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment