Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Leviticus 26:9-10

I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you.  You will still be eating ast year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new.  New International Version

For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.  And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.  King James Version

For I will be leaning toward you with favor and regard for you, rendering you fruitful, multiplying you, and establishing and ratifying My covenant with you.  And you shall eat the abundant old store of produce long kept, an clear out the old to make room for the new.  Amplified Bible

I will look after you, and multiply you, and fulfull my covenant with you.  You will have such a surplus of crops that you won't know what to do with them when the new harvest is ready!  The Living Bible

I will bless you and give you many children; I will keep my part of the covenant that I made with you.  Your harvests will be so plentiful that they will last for a year, and even then you will have to throw away what is left of the old harvest to make room for the new.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for favoring me, my family and the body of Christ.  Thank you for being a God of covenant and a God of promise.  Thank you for blessing me until I don't have a choice but to share it with others because of the over abundance.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to continue to be a good steward over the things that he has blessed me with.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that you are a God of covenant and a God who favors His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment