Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 18th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Matthew 6:34

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own.  New International Version

Take therefore no thought for the morrow for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.  Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.  King James Version

So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own.  Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.  Amplified Bible

So don't be anxious about tomorrow.  God will take care of your tomorrow too.  Live one day at a time.  The Living Bible

So do not worry about tomorrow, it will have enough worries of its own.  There is no need to add to the troubles each day brings.  Today's English Version


Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for meeting my needs.  Thank you for giving me the assurance I need so that I focus on the things that I really need to insteading of worrying about whether or not my needs will be met.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to keep the faith and believe that all of my needs will be met.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to help increase the faith of others as I minister to them about how God definitely will meet their needs as they put their hope and trust in Him.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment