Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th Word on the Provider

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the provider:

Isaiah 58:11

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.  You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.  New International Version

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.  King James Version

And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.  The Living Bible

And I will always guide you and satisfy you with good things.  I will keep you strong and well.  You will be like a garden that has plenty of water, like a spring of water that never goes dry.  Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for being my provider.  I am glad that you chose me. Thank you for strengthening me daily until I am perceived by others as fertile even when there is a drought.

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to rest assured of my provision because he will go before me so that I am able to weather the drought in the midst of others for a testimony.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:

God wants me to be a blessing to others when everything is dried up to let them know that he provides for his people in the drought to where I am able to prosper and share my prosperity with them.


Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment