Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4th Talk To The Hand That Strengthens

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of strength:

Psalm 18:32

It is God that girdeth me with strength and maketh my way perfect. King James Version

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. New International Version

He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for allowing me to tap into your strength. There is none better nowhere. Thank you for protecting me as I come and go daily.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that wherever I go, he will be there to assist me in my time of weakness to give me strength.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on His strength to reap the harvest:

God wants me to encourage others by letting them know that I have found the one can strengthen regardless to what the situation is.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment