Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3rd Talk To The Hand That Strengthens

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of strength:

Exodus 15:2

The Lord is my strength and song and he is become my salvation; he is my God and I will pepare him an habitation; my father's God and I will exalt him. King James Version

The Lord is my strength, my song and my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him. He is my father's God-I will exalt him. The Living Bible

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God and I will exalt him. New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Lord for how you strenghten me daily. I am able to sing songs of praise to you as I am strengthened. I thank you for passing down strength from my previous generation. I will continue to exalt you as I pass down my testimony of how you have strenghtened me to the next generation.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to reflect on how he has been there for me in my past struggles and walk in the assurance that he will continue to strengthen me as I encounter new situations and problems.


Write down what God wants you to go and do based on His strength to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that God is there in the good times and the bad. When they get tired, weak and weary, they can look to God who is willing, ready and able to strengthen.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment