Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10th Utilize Your Kneeling Prayer Pillow To Talk To The One Who Strengthens In Time Of Fear



Many people are going through trying times right now and are operating in fear instead of faith. The kneeling prayer pillows were birth into my spirit as I was going through a process years ago which tried to make me operate in fear instead of faith. Instead of trying to figure out how to move forward on my own, I began to spend time in prayer so that I could get revelation from God on the matter. Since my prayer time went from 5 to 10 minutes daily to 60 minutes, I definitely needed a kneeling prayer pillow. I was able to focus without discomfort while utilizing my kneeling prayer pillow and received instructions, encouragement and strength. Because of the righteousness of Christ, I was able to make right choices and decisions during my process. Now I am able to encourage others on the power of prayer and perseverance in times of fear. Here is a scripture that I was able to read and meditate on that strengthened me and helped me to move from fear to faith.

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the one who gives strength:

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. King James Version

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. New International Version

Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for choosing me and placing me in your kingdom. This verse was consolation to me as I was going through a painful and fearful time in my life. Thank you for letting me know that I had nothing to fear because of who you are to me.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who strengthens based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to know that when I am confronted with situations that try to move me from faith to fear, I can spend time with him in prayer and get assurance that I serve a God who knows what I am experiencing and will come to my rescue.
Write down what God wants you to go and do based on His strength to reap the harvest:

God wants me to strengthen others in their time of fear as I testify to them of how God strengthened me when I spent time with Him in prayer. They too can move from fear to faith through having a right relationship with Jesus Christ.

Are you going through a time of fear? Take 60 seconds or 60 minutes and go to God in prayer so that you too can be strengthened in your process. The kneeling prayer pillows I am referencing can be previewed here http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment