Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th Talk To The Hand Of Him Who Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Jeremiah 17:14

Heal me O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. King James Version

Heal me O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. New International Version

Lord you alone can heal me, you alone can save and my praises are for you alone. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for healing me. I offer up praise honor and glory to you.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to give thanks to him for healing me and let others know of his healing power.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that they too can go to God for healing and be thankful for his healing power.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment