Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 28 Talk To The Hand That Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

For this people's heart waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and should understand with their heart and should be converted and I should heal them. King James Version

For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, uhndertand with their hearts and turn and I would heal them. New International Version

For their hearts are fat and heavy and their ears are dull, and they have closed their eyes in sleep, so they won't see and hear and understand and turn to God again and let me heal them. The Living Bible

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Jesus I thank you for opening up my ears, eyes and heart so that I can be healed.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to read his word with understanding so that I can do his good and perfect will.


Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that once they give their lives to Jesus, he can heal them so that their eyes, ears and heart will be in tune with the will of God.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment