Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd Talk To The Hand of Him Who Heals

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to healing:

Psalms 103:2-3

Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all his benefits: who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. King James Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who heals based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for being the lover of my soul. Thank you for your healing power and forgiving me of my sins.

Write down what God's will is for you as the one who heals based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to come to him and confess my sins and freely ask for healing of any disease or sickness.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him as a healer to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that he can forgive them no matter what they have done once they confess their sins and receive the healing power of Jesus.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!
http://createaprayerpillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment