Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29th Word on the Giver of Life

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of life:

John 10:27-28

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, niether shall any man pluck them out of my hand. King James Version


My sheep recognize my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one shall snatch them away from me. The Living Bible

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never die. No one can snatch them away from me. Today's English Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who is the giver of life based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for choosing us. Give us discernment to hear your voice so that we can do your perfect will and do what you lead us to do. Thank you for the choices that lead to eternal life with you.

Write down what God's will is for you as the giver of life based on the memorized verse:

God will is for me to meditate and study his word so that I will know what his will is for my life. This knowing will lead me down the path that he has already chosen for me to follow.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being the giver of life to reap the harvest:

God wants me to let others know that once they accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour they too will be able to live the life that he has already predestined for them as they follow his leading and guidance.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment