Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 7th Word on The Giver of Life

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of life:

Deutoronemy 30:15-16

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.  King James Version

Look, today I have set before you life and death, depending on whether you obey or disobey.  I have commanded you today to love the Lord your God and to follow his paths and to keep his laws, so that you will live and become a great nation, and so that the Lord your God will bless you and the land you are about to possess.  The Living Bible

Today I am giving you a choice between good and evil, between life and death.  If you obey the commands of the Lord your God, which I give you today, if you love him, obey him, and keep all his laws, then you will prosper and become a nation of many people.  The Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are about to occupy.  Today's English Version

See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.  For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.  New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who provides based on the memorized verse:
Thank you for choosing me and placing me in your kingdom for such a time as this.  I pray that I will continue to be love you and obey your Holy Word.  I thank you for the wonderful life you are blessing me with as I do your good and perfect will. 

Write down what God's will is for you on providing based on the memorized verse:
God wants me to know what his word says so that i can live a life of victory instead of a life as a victim.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being a provider to reap the harvest:
God wants me live a fruitful and blessed life in front of others so that they can know that they can live a wonderful life in Christ when they obey his leading and guidance.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment