Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 8th Word on the Giver of Life

Take 60 seconds and meditate on the following scripture pertaining to the giver of life:

Proverbs 3:1-2

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:  For length of days, and long life and peace, shall they add to thee.  King James Version

My son, never forget the things I've taught you.  If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instructions.  The Living Bible

Son, don't forget what I teach you.  Always remember what I tell you to do.  My teaching will give you a long and prosperous life.  Today's English Version

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.  New International Version

Write a prayer to the hand of Him who is the giver of life based on the memorized verse:

Thank you Jesus for your teachings through your word and my private time with you.  I pray that as I meditate on your word, that it will take root in my heart so that your word will be my first thought and reaction to any of life's situations.  Thank you for preserving my life so that as I grow older, I am wiser and fruitful in my everyday endeavors.

Write down what God's will is for you as the giver of life based on the memorized verse:

God wants me to live a life of obedience to His word so that I can have a long, peaceful and prosperous life that brings glory to His name.

Write down what God wants you to go and do based on Him being the giver of life to reap the harvest:

God wants my life to be evident of obedience to the Word so that others will want to follow the teachings of life to have a long and prosperous life in this life and hereafter.

Read,Pray,Know,Then Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment