Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scriptures From The Giver Of Life

Read the following scripture pertaining to life and meditate on them so that you can hide them in your heart:

Proverbs 8:34-35 - Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the post of my doors.  For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. (King James Version)

Proverbs 8:34-35 - Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.  For whoever finds me (wisdom) finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord.  (Amplified Bible)

Proverbs 8:34-35 - Happy is the man who is so anxious to be with me that he watches for me daily at my gates, or waits for me outside my home!  For whoever finds me finds life and wins approval from the Lord.  (The Living Bible)

Take 60 seconds and write a prayer to the giver of life based on the memorized scriptures.

Here is mine:  Thank you for your word that brings life to me as I get up in the mornings and have prayer with you; as I listen to gospel music on the way to work, and as I give encouraging words to others I encounter.  I pray that the same life that is in me through my relationship with you leaps off me to others so that you can continue to establish your kingdom in the earth.  In Jesus name, Amen.

Take 60 seconds to write down what God's will is for you on the giver of life in reference to your prayer.

Here is mine:  Not to be too busy to interact with God daily.  Spread my happiness with others.  Expect God to give me the right words to say and help me to do the right things in my daily activities.

Take 60 seconds to write down what God has revealed to you on giving life for you to go and do.

Here is mine: Help others have a good day too as I speak words that bring life to their situations.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment